President, CEO & Chairman of Service Corp International (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Thomas L Ryan (insider trades) sold 41,901 shares of SCI on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $47.46 a share. The total sale was $2 million.
Service Corp International is a personal services company that provides funeral and cemetery services. It derives its revenue from its funeral locations, while the cemetery division also generates a significant amount of total income. Service Corp International has a market cap of $8.74 billion; its shares were traded at around $47.93 with a P/E ratio of 21.51 and P/S ratio of 2.77. The dividend yield of Service Corp International stocks is 1.47%. Service Corp International had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.60% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Service Corp International the business predictability rank of 5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Service Corp International. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO & Chairman Thomas L Ryan sold 41,901 shares of SCI stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $47.46. The price of the stock has increased by 0.99% since.
- President, CEO & Chairman Thomas L Ryan sold 108,099 shares of SCI stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $47.31. The price of the stock has increased by 1.31% since.
For the complete insider trading history of SCI, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Sign with SCI. Click here to check it out.
- SCI 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of SCI
- Peter Lynch Chart of SCI