President and CEO of Costar Group Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Andrew C Florance (insider trades) sold 24,210 shares of CSGP on 07/26/2019 at an average price of $628.64 a share. The total sale was $15.2 million.
CoStar Group Inc provides commercial real estate data covering over 4 million properties from various subsectors from commercial areas. It operates five flagship brands: CoStar, LoopNet, Apartments.com, BizBuySell, and LandsofAmerica. CoStar Group Inc has a market cap of $22.61 billion; its shares were traded at around $618.73 with a P/E ratio of 77.72 and P/S ratio of 17.48. CoStar Group Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 16.30% over the past ten years.
CEO Recent Trades:
- President and CEO Andrew C Florance sold 24,210 shares of CSGP stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $628.64. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.58% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Scott T Wheeler sold 6,933 shares of CSGP stock on 07/26/2019 at the average price of $629.5. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.71% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CSGP, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with SKY. Click here to check it out.
- CSGP 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CSGP
- Peter Lynch Chart of CSGP