CEO of Cott Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Thomas Harrington (insider trades) bought 80,000 shares of COT on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $12.56 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $1 million.
Cott Corp along with its subsidiaries is engaged in manufacturing and selling beverages. Its is route based service company that offers bottled water and coffee roasting, blending of iced tea and extract solutions for the U.S. foodservice industry. Cott Corp has a market cap of $1.73 billion; its shares were traded at around $12.93 with and P/S ratio of 0.73. The dividend yield of Cott Corp stocks is 1.86%. Cott Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 9.60% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with Cott Corp. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Thomas Harrington bought 80,000 shares of COT stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $12.56. The price of the stock has increased by 2.95% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director Eric Rosenfeld bought 80,000 shares of COT stock on 08/12/2019 at the average price of $12.38. The price of the stock has increased by 4.44% since.
For the complete insider trading history of COT, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Signs with COT. Click here to check it out.
- COT 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of COT
- Peter Lynch Chart of COT