According to the full patch notes, the new game modes rotating every week are as follows:
- War Games: A set of twists on classic gameplay, including a special heavy armor, low-gravity sniping, team deathmatch, and more.
- Wingman: 2v2 competitive match on single-bombsite maps, a quick best-of-16 rounds, and a special Wingman skill group.
- Weapons Expert: Once you buy a weapon, you can’t buy it again for the rest of the match. 5v5 best-of-30 match with a special Weapons Expert skill group.
There will also be four new maps, and three returning community-created maps. Austria, Shipped, Lite, Thrill, Agency, Insertion, and Black Gold will be available for “casual and competitive play.”
Players can purchase the Operation Hydra All Access Pass for $6, which grants access to the following:
- Guardian Mission campaign, with 30 replayable missions
- Access to Operation weapon drops and the Operation Hydra Case
- Operation Hydra Challenge Coin, which is upgradable to the new Diamond level
- Operation Hydra Journal that tracks stats and has a friends leaderboards
The update also makes a few gameplay tweaks, including a reduction to the UMP45 damage from .85 to .75, the removal of respawn in Deathmatch when players upgrade to a bonus weapon, improved radar spotting, and more. Some maps, including the recently released Canals map, have also received minor tweaks.
For more on the latest in CS:GO coverage, tune in to our CS:GO hub.