QUEBEC--(Marketwire - Dec 19, 2012) -
- Today Coveo announced that the company has been named a finalist in the 2012-2013 Cloud Awards Program in the Data Innovation of the Year category.
- The Cloud Awards identify and celebrate excellence in the field of cloud computing, with categories including Best Cloud Infrastructure, Data Innovation of the Year, Developer of the Year, Most Promising Start-Up, Web Services Excellence and Best Software as a Service. The cloud computing awards program accepts entries from organizations of any size -- from enterprises to start-ups -- in the U.S. and internationally. The full shortlist of finalists is here.
- Nearly 200 organizations entered, with entries coming from across the globe and including Europe, the U.S. and Middle East. Final winners will be announced on Tuesday, January 15, 2013.
- Diane Berry, SVP Marketing, Coveo: "To be honored for Data Innovation of the Year is particularly satisfying as our mission is to help organizations gain actionable insight from what may be considered 'data chaos' -- a term that calls out the fragmentation and variability of 'Big Data.' Coveo's advanced search technology correlates data from across a myriad of systems -- finally, allowing the combination and correlation of cloud and on-premise data -- to help organizations gain complete, 360-degree views of customers, products, projects and people. Coveo for Salesforce takes this data and automatically presents users with a consolidated view of information related to what they are working on at any point in time, directly in the Salesforce UI, helping them to solve cases and win deals, faster. We believe our customers strongly agree: that's innovation."
- Larry Johnson, Cloud Awards organizer: "Efficiency, agility and an ability to leverage all of the positive attributes of cloud technologies are what set the organizations in this shortlist apart from any other. This year the standard of entries was truly incredible, and we're still scratching the surface of what is capable with the cloud."
About the Cloud Awards
The Cloud Awards is a premier international cloud computing awards program which recognizes and honours industry leaders, innovators and organizational transformation in cloud computing. The awards are open to large, small, established and start-up organizations, to find and celebrate the pioneers that will shape the future of the industry as we move into 2013 and beyond. Categories range from the Software as a Service award to Most Promising Start-Up. Finalists were selected by a panel of international industry experts. For more information about the Cloud Awards please visit http://www.cloud-awards.com/.
Coveo search technology redefines how people access and share fragmented knowledge around the social enterprise. Coveo brings together the collective and yet fragmented information from social, enterprise and cloud-based systems, and makes it relevant to every user and customer, every time. Coveo connects people to contextual content, and through content, to relevant people. This enables more efficient customer service, increased sales, shorter sales cycles, faster innovation for better product development and increased profitability. Coveo's advanced search and unified indexing technology securely connects with and crawls all systems to create a virtual integration layer, by federating and normalizing structured and unstructured information.
The Company's lines of business bring relevant insight to CRM for Sales & Customer Service, Web Content Management systems for personalized online experiences, and Enterprise Content so that engineering and operations can tap into the collective knowledge and stop reinventing the wheel. Among Coveo's more than 400 customers are CA Technologies, Lockheed Martin, YUM! Brands, GEICO and Sungard. For more information, visit www.coveo.com, follow us on Twitter @coveo or like us on Facebook.