Technavio has been monitoring the coconut water market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 2.19 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 25% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200716005606/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period. All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Harmless Harvest Inc., iTi Tropicals Inc., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., MOJO Organics Inc., PepsiCo Inc, Pulse Beverage Corp., and The Coca-Cola Co. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The health benefits of coconut water have been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, natural calamities and adverse climatic conditions might hamper market growth.
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Coconut Water Market in US is segmented as below:
- Distribution Channel
- Supermarkets And Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- Specialty Stores
- Sweetened Coconut Water
- Unsweetened Coconut Water
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40193
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our coconut water market in US report covers the following areas:
- Coconut Water Market in US size
- Coconut Water Market in US trends
- Coconut Water Market in US industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing number of private label brands as one of the prime reasons driving the coconut water market growth in US during the next few years.
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the coconut water market in US, including some of the vendors such as All Market Inc., Amy & Brian Naturals, C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC, Harmless Harvest Inc., iTi Tropicals Inc., Keurig Dr Pepper Inc., MOJO Organics Inc., PepsiCo Inc, Pulse Beverage Corp., and The Coca-Cola Co. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the coconut water market in US are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Coconut Water Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist coconut water market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the coconut water market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the coconut water market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of coconut water market vendors in US
Table Of Contents :
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Market segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Sweetened coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Unsweetened coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by product
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Supermarkets and hypermarkets
- Convenience stores
- Specialty stores
PART 09: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY FLAVOR
- Market segmentation by flavor
- Comparison by flavor
- Flavored coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plain coconut water - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by flavor
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Introduction of new packaging
- Increasing number of private label brands
- Entry of new vendors into market
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- All Market Inc.
- Amy & Brian Naturals
- C2O Pure Coconut Water LLC
- Harmless Harvest, Inc.
- iTi Tropicals, Inc.
- Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.
- MOJO Organics, Inc.
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Pulse Beverage Corp.
- The Coca-Cola Co.
PART 15: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 16: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.