Technavio has been monitoring the wellness real estate market and it is poised to grow by USD 63.54 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005410/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Wellness Real Estate Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is highly fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2019-2023?
A. The market is expected to growing at a CAGR of almost 8% during the forecast period.
2. Based on end-user segmentation, which is the leading segment in the market?
A. The commercial end-user segment will account for the highest wellness real estate market share. The increasing number of commercial wellness projects in both the developed and developing regions is one of the prime reasons driving the growth of this segment.
3. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. The growth of green buildings is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
4. Who are the top players in the market?
A. China Vanke Co., Ltd, Delos Living LLC, MAG, TATA Housing Development Company Limited, and TOKYU CORPORATION.
5. Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
6. What is the major trend for the wellness real estate market?
A. Increased emphasis on workplace wellness is a major trend in the market.
To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The growth in green buildings has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Wellness Real Estate Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Wellness Real Estate Market is segmented as below:
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30858
Wellness Real Estate Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our wellness real estate market report covers the following areas:
- Wellness Real Estate Market size
- Wellness Real Estate Market trends
- Wellness Real Estate Market analysis
This study identifies an increased emphasis on workplace wellness as one of the prime reasons driving the wellness real estate market growth during the next few years.
Wellness Real Estate Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the wellness real estate market, including some of the vendors such as China Vanke Co., Ltd, Delos Living LLC, MAG, TATA Housing Development Company Limited, and TOKYU CORPORATION. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the wellness real estate market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Wellness Real Estate Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist wellness real estate market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the wellness real estate market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the wellness real estate market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of wellness real estate market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Commercial - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Residential - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Increasing demand for regenerative living
- Increased emphasis on workplace wellness
- Development of wellness communities
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- China Vanke Co.,Ltd
- Delos Living LLC
- TATA Housing Development Company Limited
- TOKYU CORPORATION
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.