Technavio has been monitoring the truck transmission system market and it is poised to grow by USD 16.37 billion during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005418/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Truck Transmission System Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2019-2023?
The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of almost 6% during the forecast period 2019-2023.
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The light-duty trucks application segment will account for the highest incremental growth over the forecast period.
What is the key factor driving the market?
The use of aluminum in truck transmission is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
Who are the top players in the market?
AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD., Allison Transmission Inc., American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Eaton, Magna International Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG.
Which region is expected to hold the largest market share?
What is the major trend for truck transmission system market?
Increased use of high-speed transmission in trucks is a major trend in the market.
The use of aluminum in truck transmission will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Truck Transmission System Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Truck Transmission System Market is segmented as below:
- Light-duty Trucks
- Medium and Heavy-duty Trucks
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30834
Truck Transmission System Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our truck transmission system market report covers the following areas:
- Truck Transmission System Market size
- Truck Transmission System Market trends
- Truck Transmission System Market analysis
This study identifies the increased use of high-speed transmission in trucks as one of the prime reasons driving the truck transmission system market growth during the next few years.
Truck Transmission System Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the truck transmission system market, including some of the vendors such as AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD., Allison Transmission Inc., American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc., Eaton, Magna International Inc., and ZF Friedrichshafen AG. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the truck transmission system market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Truck Transmission System Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist truck transmission system market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the truck transmission system market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the truck transmission system market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of truck transmission system market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Light-duty trucks - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Medium and heavy-duty trucks - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- South America - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 10: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased use of high-speed transmission in trucks
- Rising adoption of all-electric powertrains
- Emergence of triple-clutch transmission system
PART 11: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 12: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- AISIN SEIKI CO., LTD.
- Allison Transmission Inc.
- American Axle & Manufacturing, Inc.
- Magna International Inc.
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
PART 13: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.