Technavio has been monitoring the global hospital cleaning chemicals market size and it is poised to grow by USD 2.96 billion during 2020-2024. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200618005744/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire).
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Request for Technavio's latest reports on directly and indirectly impacted markets. Market estimates include pre- and post-COVID-19 impact on the Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market Download free sample report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will decelerate during the forecast period. 3M Co., Cantel Medical Corp., Danaher Corp., GOJO Industries Inc., Laboratoire M2, Paul Hartmann AG, The Procter & Gamble Co., S. C. Johnson & Son Inc., The Clorox Co., and Whiteley Corp. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The growing demand for cleaning chemicals to prevent HAIs has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the adverse effects of cleaning chemicals might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. https://www.technavio.com/report/hospital-cleaning-chemicals-market-industry-analysis
Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market is segmented as below:
- Cleaning Agents
- Sterilizing Agents
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43467
Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The hospital cleaning chemicals market report covers the following areas:
- Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market Size
- Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market Trends
- Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the increasing popularity of online distribution channel as one of the prime reasons driving the Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market growth during the next few years.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Hospital Cleaning Chemicals Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist hospital cleaning chemicals market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the hospital cleaning chemicals market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the hospital cleaning chemicals market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of hospital cleaning chemicals market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five Forces Summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Cleaning agents - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Disinfecting and sterilizing agents - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- 3M Co.
- Cantel Medical Corp.
- Danaher Corp.
- GOJO Industries Inc.
- Laboratoire M2
- Paul Hartmann AG
- The Procter & Gamble Co.
- S. C. Johnson & Son Inc.
- The Clorox Co.
- Whiteley Corp.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.