Technavio has been monitoring the emollient market and it is poised to grow by USD 686.24 million during 2019-2023, progressing at a CAGR of over 6% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005453/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Emollient Market 2019-2023 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request Latest Free Sample Report of 2020-2024 on COVID-19 Impact
The market is highly fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
At what rate is the market projected to grow in the forecast period 2019-2023?
Growing at a CAGR of over 6%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
The skin care segment is expected to be the leading segment.
What is the key factor driving the market?
The use of multifunctional personal care products is one of the key factors driving the market growth.
Who are the top players in the market?
BASF, DowDuPont, Evonik Industries, Lonza, and Solvay are some of the major market participants.
Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
The use of multifunctional personal care products will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Emollient Market 2019-2023: Segmentation
Emollient Market is segmented as below:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Geographic Landscape
- The Americas
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download latest free sample report of 2020-2024: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR30159
Emollient Market 2019-2023: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our emollient market report covers the following areas:
- Emollient Market size
- Emollient Market trends
- Emollient Market analysis
This study identifies increased demand for natural and organic personal care products as one of the prime reasons driving the emollient market growth during the next few years.
Emollient Market 2019-2023: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of vendors operating in the emollient market, including some of the vendors such as BASF, DowDuPont, Evonik Industries, Lonza, and Solvay. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the emollient market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Emollient Market 2019-2023: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2019-2023
- Detailed information on factors that will assist emollient market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the emollient market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the emollient market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of emollient market vendors
Table Of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2018
- Market size and forecast 2018-2023
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY APPLICATION
- Market segmentation by application
- Comparison by application
- Skin care - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Hair care - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Cosmetics - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Others - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Market opportunity by application
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Americas - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- EMEA - Market size and forecast 2018-2023
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased preference for natural and organic personal care products
- Increasing aging population
- Growing use of cosmeceuticals
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Evonik Industries
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.