Technavio has been monitoring the academic e-learning market and it is poised to grow by USD 72.41 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200727005523/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Academic E-Learning Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What was the value of the academic e-learning market in 2019?
Technavio says that the value of the market was USD 114.66 billion in 2019 and is projected to reach USD 233.23 billion by 2024.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 10%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period of 2020-2024.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
Launch of new online degrees.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Ambow Education Holding Ltd., D2L Corp., Instructure Inc., MPS Ltd., New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, TAL Education Group, and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. are the top players in the market.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share?
- What is the major trend for the academic e-learning market?
Increasing adoption of paid open-source LMS.
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Ambow Education Holding Ltd., D2L Corp., Instructure Inc., MPS Ltd., New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, TAL Education Group, and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The launch of new online degrees has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, high development cost associated with e-learning courses might hamper market growth.
Academic E-Learning Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Academic E-Learning Market is segmented as below:
- Higher Education
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41627
Academic E-Learning Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our academic e-learning market report covers the following areas:
- Academic E-Learning Market size
- Academic E-Learning Market trends
- Academic E-Learning Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing adoption of paid open-source LMS as one of the prime reasons driving the academic e-learning market growth during the next few years.
Academic E-Learning Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the academic e-learning market, including some of the vendors such as Ambow Education Holding Ltd., D2L Corp., Instructure Inc., MPS Ltd., New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc., NIIT Ltd., Pearson Plc, Providence Equity Partners LLC, TAL Education Group, and Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the academic e-learning market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Academic E-Learning Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist academic e-learning market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the academic e-learning market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the academic e-learning market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of academic e-learning market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Higher education - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- K-12 - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- COVID-19 pandemic impact on end-user segment
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- COVID-19 pandemic impact on global market
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Volume Driver - Demand led growth
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Ambow Education Holding Ltd.
- D2L Corp.
- Instructure Inc.
- MPS Ltd.
- New Oriental Education and Technology Group Inc.
- NIIT Ltd.
- Pearson Plc
- Providence Equity Partners LLC
- TAL Education Group
- Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.