Technavio has been monitoring the clinical trial packaging market and it is poised to grow by USD 667.92 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 4% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200724005333/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Please Request the Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impact
Frequently Asked Questions-
- What is the year-over-year growth of the clinical trial packaging market in 2020?
As per Technavio, the year-over-year growth of the market is 4.13% in 2020.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow during the forecast period 2020-2024?
Growing at a CAGR of over 4%, the market growth will accelerate in the forecast period.
- What is the key factor driving the market?
Advent of AI in clinical research.
- Who are the top players in the market?
Bilcare Ltd., Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services, Corden Pharma International GmbH, Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd., PCI Pharma Services, Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sentry BioPharma Services, Sharp, The WestRock group, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are the top players in the market.
- Which region is expected to hold the highest market share in the market?
- What is the major trend for the clinical trial packaging market?
Increasing outsourcing activities to CROs.
- Based on segmentation by end-user, which segment is expected to witness the fastest growth in the global market?
The market is moderately fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Bilcare Ltd., Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services, Corden Pharma International GmbH, Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd., PCI Pharma Services, Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sentry BioPharma Services, Sharp, The WestRock group, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
The advent of AI in clinical research has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the increased chances of drug failure might hamper market growth.
Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Clinical Trial Packaging Market is segmented as below:
- Pharmaceutical Companies
- Other Organizations
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40182
Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. Our clinical trial packaging market report covers the following areas:
- Clinical Trial Packaging Market size
- Clinical Trial Packaging Market trends
- Clinical Trial Packaging Market industry analysis
This study identifies the increasing outsourcing activities to CROs as one of the prime reasons driving the clinical trial packaging market growth during the next few years.
Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024: Vendor Analysis
We provide a detailed analysis of around 25 vendors operating in the clinical trial packaging market, including some of the vendors such as Bilcare Ltd., Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services, Corden Pharma International GmbH, Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd., PCI Pharma Services, Piramal Enterprises Ltd., Sentry BioPharma Services, Sharp, The WestRock group, and Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. Backed with competitive intelligence and benchmarking, our research reports on the clinical trial packaging market are designed to provide entry support, customer profile and M&As as well as go-to-market strategy support.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Clinical Trial Packaging Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist clinical trial packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the clinical trial packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the clinical trial packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of clinical trial packaging market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market outlook
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY END-USER
- Market segmentation by end-user
- Comparison by end-user
- Pharmaceutical companies - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other organizations - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by end-user
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Asia - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ROW - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Advent of AI in clinical research
- Increasing outsourcing activities to CROs
- Increasing adoption of cloud technologies in pharmaceutical production and testing
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Bilcare Ltd.
- Caligor Coghlan Pharma Services
- Corden Pharma International GmbH
- Mawdsley-Brooks & Co. Ltd.
- PCI Pharma Services
- Piramal Enterprises Ltd.
- Sentry BioPharma Services
- The WestRock group
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.