Technavio has been monitoring the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in US and it is poised to grow by USD 955.33 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 10% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200625005745/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Accurate Neuromonitoring LLC, Cadwell Industries Inc., Computational Diagnostics Inc., IntraNerve Neuroscience Holdings LC, Medtronic Plc, Natus Medical Inc., NeuroMonitoring Technologies Inc., Nihon Kohden Corp., NuVasive Inc., and SpecialtyCare Inc. are some of the major market participants. The rising adoption of remote IONM will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Rising adoption of remote IONM has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US 2020-2024: Segmentation
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US is segmented as below:
- Insourced IONM
- Outsourced IONM
- Orthopedic And Neurosurgeries
- Cardiovascular Surgeries
- ENT Surgeries
- Other Surgeries
- Evoked Potential (EP) Monitoring
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers (ASG)
- Other End-users
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40597
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The intraoperative neuromonitoring market in us report covers the following areas:
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US Size
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US Trends
- Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US Industry Analysis
This study identifies an increasing number of surgeries that require IONM as one of the prime reasons driving the intraoperative neuromonitoring market growth in US during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Intraoperative Neuromonitoring Market in US 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist intraoperative neuromonitoring market growth in US during the next five years
- Estimation of the intraoperative neuromonitoring market size in US and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the intraoperative neuromonitoring market in US
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of intraoperative neuromonitoring market vendors in US
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Orthopedic and neurosurgeries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cardiovascular surgeries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ENT surgeries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Other surgeries - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type placement
- Insourced IONM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Outsourced IONM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendor Analysis
- Market positioning of vendors
- Accurate Neuromonitoring LLC
- Cadwell Industries Inc.
- Computational Diagnostics, Inc.
- IntraNerve Neuroscience Holdings LC
- Medtronic Plc
- Natus Medical Inc.
- NeuroMonitoring Technologies Inc.
- Nihon Kohden Corp.
- NuVasive Inc.
- SpecialtyCare Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.