WTI Crude Oil
The WTI Crude Oil market initially tried to rally during the trading session on Tuesday but found enough resistance near the 50 day EMA yet again to turn the market around and have it reaching towards the $55 level. This is a market that should continue to show a lot of negativity as global demand for crude oil is falling. The $55 level of course offers certain amount of psychological comfort, but I do think that we will break through it and then go down through the $54 level. At that point, I think the market probably goes looking towards the $52.50 level after that. Rallies at this point are still to be sold.
Oil Forecast Video 21.08.19
Brent markets also tried to rally during the trading session early on Tuesday but continues to find a lot of resistance above. It’s not the 50 day EMA this time, is the round figure of $60. That’s an area that of course has attracted a lot of attention in the past, offering massive support. It is now major resistance and it looks as if we are going to continue to see the market react to this level. That being the case, it looks very likely that we are going to continue to see a lot of selling, perhaps reaching down towards the $56 level. Ultimately, I believe in fading rallies over here as well, even if we can break above the $60 level, as the 50 day EMA will come into the picture and offer resistance.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets slightly positive for Tuesday session
- Gold Price Prediction – Prices Rise as US Yields Decline
- Forex Daily Recap – AUD/USD Remained Range-Bound Despite RBA Minutes
- GBP/USD Price Forecast – British pound continues to soften
- US Stock Market Overview – Stocks Drop, Volatility Rises and Trump Hints at Tax Cuts
- Gold, Silver on Rebound Mode Ahead of FOMC Minutes