WTI Crude Oil
The WTI Crude Oil market has rallied rather significantly during the trading session on Tuesday but ran into a bit of trouble at the $57.50 level, which if you extended it out, you can make an argument for a trend line there as well. We are starting to run into a bit of exhaustion though, so I think the knee-jerk reaction may turn things right back around, and therefore I think it’s only a matter of time before we can sell. However, at this point I think the market will eventually go looking towards the $55 level underneath, which is a huge target.
Oil Forecast Video 14.08.19
Brent markets of course have the same reaction, breaking above a bit of resistance. By peeking above the $60 level, that is a good strong sign. However, there are a couple of circles on the chart where I believe there is a lot of selling pressure so I think it’s only a matter of time before you see the market pulled back a bit. Granted, we could go higher but then I think the red 50 day EMA on the chart would continue to be resistance as well, so I think sellers will come in and take advantage of any signs of exhaustion. All things being equal I think that the market should then go looking towards the $55 level as demand is horrifically weak at this point as the global economy is starting to slow down yet again.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock markets get boost from delay of tariffs
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – Strengthens Over 2933.50, Weakens Under 2932.25
- Oil Is Heading Higher – Time to Open a New Position?
- US Stock Market Overview – Stocks Surge as Trump Flinches
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets all over the place
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural gas markets show signs of strength on Tuesday