WTI Crude Oil
The West Texas Intermediate Crude Oil market broke higher during the trading session, slicing through the downtrend line that has been such a major feature of this market for so long. However, we are starting to see the market pushed back through that downtrend line so it’ll be interesting to see how this plays out. The 200 day EMA is just above, and that of course will cause some issues as well. Ultimately, the market will make quite a bit of a distinction as to which direction we go after the jobs number on Friday, so keep that in mind as well. There will be a lot of volatility, but obviously there’s a lot to go over in the short term.
Brent markets also broke out to the upside, slicing through the downtrend line and even the 50 day EMA. By doing so, it’s very likely that this market could continue to go higher but we need to clear the $62.50 level to go higher. The 200 day EMA would be the next target, which of course is marked as blue on the chart. The $60 level underneath will cause support, so if we were to break down through there, the market could go much lower, perhaps down to the $57.50 level. At this point, it looks as if Brent will continue to climb, based upon the massive amount of momentum to whom entering the market. With the United States and China ratcheting down tensions, it looks like a short-term pop is coming.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- GBP/JPY Price Forecast – British pound rally significantly against Japanese yen
- Natural Gas Price Prediction – Prices Consolidate Following Inventory Release
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets break down
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro rallies into resistance
- GBP/USD, USD/CAD, USD/MXN – Daily Forecast
- US Stock Market Overview – Stocks Rally as Trade Meeting Buoys Sentiment