The WTI Crude Oil
The WTI Crude Oil market has initially broken down during the trading session on Tuesday but found buyers underneath the turn things around and form a bit of a hammer. By doing so it looks as if the market is trying to break out to the upside but there is a significant amount of resistance built in just above at the $62.50 level that extends higher. In fact, it’s very likely that we will run into trouble between there and $65. With this in mind, I suspect that we will see a lot of choppiness in the short term so as traders come back from the new year holiday, probably best to sit on the sidelines.
Oil Forecast Video 02.01.19
Brent markets initially fell as well, but also found buyers to turn things around and form a bit of a hammer. The hammer sits below a major resistance barrier in the form of $67.50, so at this point it’s very difficult to imagine a scenario where I would be looking to buy, as it is going to be a fight to get to the $70 handle. Having said that, there is a lot of support underneath so quite frankly I think that Brent should be left alone for the next couple of days in order to let traders figure out where they want the market to be, and then simply follow from there. I will keep you up-to-date here at FX Empire, as to what it is I am doing and what it is I see but right now this looks like a difficult market.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- Chinese Stocks Beat Wall St in 2019; Blue Chips Soar More than 35%
- E-mini S&P 500 Index (ES) Futures Technical Analysis – Minor Pivot at 3233.50 Controlling Price Action
- EOS, Ethereum and Ripple’s XRP – Daily Tech Analysis – 01/01/20
- Litecoin, Stellar’s Lumen, and Tron’s TRX – Daily Analysis – 01/01/20
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock Markets Pullback To Close The Year
- Australian Share Market Ends Year With Investors Wiping Out $40 Billion in Value