WTI Crude Oil
Despite the US/China trade war, it looks as if the WTI Crude Oil market continues to thrive. Breaking towards the top of the massive shooting star that we had formed on Monday is doing wonders for the bullish attitude of this market, and it now looks like we are trying to grind our way towards the $65 handle again. With that in mind, I much more comfortable buying dips now that we have finally had a session that not only gained it but held onto significant gains.
Crude Oil Forecast Video 17.05.19
Brent markets rallied quite nicely, reaching towards the $73 level. At this point it’s likely that we could get the occasional pullback but I think that’s only going to offer buying opportunities as we try to reach towards the $75 handle. This market is one that should continue to be positive overall, but we will get the occasional knockabout considering that there are so many issues when it comes to trade tensions. Overall though, it does look like we are ready to go higher so I still error on the side of caution and retain a long only bias. If we were to break down below the moving averages underneath, then I would have to re-think the entire situation. A break above the $75 level could open up quite a bit of extra buying pressure as well.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – Stock markets continue to Rally
- Natural Gas Price Forecast – Natural gas bounces
- Earnings Lift U.S. Equities, Trade Tensions Cap Gains, Strong Data Supports Market
- EUR/USD Price Forecast – Euro rolls over yet again
- Gold Price Forecast – Gold markets fall hard for Thursday session
- U.S. Dollar Index Futures (DX) Technical Analysis – May 16, 2019 Forecast