WTI Crude Oil
The WTI Crude Oil market has fallen during most of the week but turned around of form a bit of a hammer. That hammer of course is a bullish sign but quite frankly there is a ton of resistance above and it is very unlikely that this market is simply going to skyrocket to the upside. Don’t get me wrong, holding the $50 level as support is crucial but there’s so much in the way of noise above the markets are going to have a hard time simply rallying from here and going straight up. This market is to choppy for a longer-term trader to be comfortable in, a lease with a sizable position. That being said though, I suspect that any bounce from here is going to find plenty of selling pressure, not only at the $55 level but more than likely the $60 level.
WTI Video 12.08.19
Brent markets broke down significantly during the week but found enough support just above the $55 level to turn around and show signs of life again. By doing so, the market has reached towards the $59 level, an area that was the bottom of massive support. While I do recognize that this is a somewhat bullish candle stick, it’s only a matter time before the sellers come back in and push this market lower. I have no interest in buying this market, as the $65 region is massive resistance right along with the $60 level. I’m fading rallies going forward, until of course we break above the $66 level which would be very bullish.
Please let us know what you think in the comments below
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- U.S. Dollar Index Futures (DX) Technical Analysis – Setting Up for Volatile Breakout
- Silver Price Forecast – Silver markets continue to grind around big figure
- S&P 500 Price Forecast – S&P 500 pulled back slightly on Friday
- EUR/USD Weekly Price Forecast – Euro has strong week
- AUD/USD Forex Technical Analysis – Late Sellers Could Be Trapped Under .6764, Looking for Short-Squeeze
- S&P 500 Weekly Price Forecast – Stock markets show resiliency during the week