GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--
Emerging technology is rapidly reshaping how companies strategically invest in their customer experience. In fact, according to Gartner, two-thirds of all customer experience initiatives will employ some form of technology by 20221. Companies are not only leveraging technology to create efficiencies, but also to better understand their customers and meet their needs. Today, CSG (CSGS) introduces CSG Field Service Management, an award-winning, cloud-based advancement of its trusted Workforce Express product suite, enhanced to help companies integrate field service management into their overall customer experience.
The CSG Field Service Management product suite (video) transforms the way service technicians conduct their work, providing a real-time, 360-degree view of a company’s field operations:
- Global scalability and availability: CSG, an Advanced Technology Partner in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Partner Network, has extended its cloud-first approach to its Field Service Management product suite. By hosting the product in the cloud, it provides CSG clients with global availability, scalability, and data security associated with cloud investment to meet and exceed their needs, in real-time.
- Real-time data: Pushes important and urgent information including real-time traffic, scheduling, and communication to field techs, agents, management and customers, while accommodating in-app communications between users, in real-time.
- Personalized, branded experience: CSG Field Service Management enables companies to customize how and when to communicate to its customers, utilizing channels such as email and the web to give customers real-time updates about their appointment including the ability to follow the technician while they are en route to the customer location.
- Optimized operations: Using a modernized user experience to more accurately reflect today’s field service personnel, CSG Field Service Management takes a data-driven approach designed to provide an integrated and proactive customer experience that optimizes operations and accelerates user adoption across a company.
- Automated scheduling: Automated appointments allows back-office service teams to focus on what is important, when it is important. Gives companies the ability to automate service provider arrival times, skills and scheduling constraints.
- Extensive suite of APIs: Integrates into any existing billing system and third-party applications. Integrate jobs from any order management system, track employee time, labor and inventory used from any ERP system. Automate equipment activation, warranty checks or customer signatures.
“CSG has been delivering field service management solutions to clients for more than 20 years,” said Chad Dunavant, head of global product management, CSG. “Leveraging our vast expertise in the FSM space, we are excited to introduce our modernized product suite to help maximize our customers’ worker productivity, while positioning the product to support the growing demands of the service ecosystem.”
CSG Field Service Management is part of the company’s Customer Communication Management (CCM) portfolio, which customers use to send over 1.5 billion messages to their end-users each year across a diverse set of channels including print, SMS, email, online, and automated voice. CSG provides flexible, personalized customer communications management and field service management solutions in an integrated approach to help deliver a unique customer experience across all digital and traditional channels.
CSG is a provider of software and services that help companies around the world monetize and digitally enable the customer experience. For more than 35 years, CSG has simplified the complexity of business, providing revenue management and digital monetization, payments, and customer engagement solutions to help our customers tackle any business challenge and thrive in an ever-changing marketplace.
Operating across more than 120 countries worldwide, CSG manages billions of critical customer interactions annually. CSG is the trusted partner driving digital innovation for hundreds of leading global brands, including Arrow Electronics, AT&T, Charter Communications, Comcast, DISH, Eastlink, Formula One, iflix, MTN and Telstra.