This article was originally published on ETFTrends.com.
Entrepreneur Mark Cuban sits down with the Journal's Alan Murray and weighs in on the fluctuating market. Cuban is investing in volatility. He believes "buy and hold is a crock of $%#!" and diversification is for idiots. Cuban also addresses how patent law stifles creativity, but refuses to address the NBA lockout.
POPULAR ARTICLES FROM ETFTRENDS.COM
- 5 Ways to Improve Your Financial Decisions
- 6 Hacks to Automate Your Financial Life
- Tom Lydon Makes the Investopedia 100
- China’s Great Leap to Wallet-Free Living
- Solar ETF Suffers a Trump Slump