CEO of Cubesmart (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Christopher P Marr (insider trades) sold 80,589 shares of CUBE on 09/04/2019 at an average price of $36.15 a share. The total sale was $2.9 million.
CubeSmart is a real estate investment trust that acquires, owns, and manages self-storage facilities throughout the United States. Its portfolio consists of buildings with numerous enclosed storage areas for both residential and commercial customers. CubeSmart has a market cap of $6.99 billion; its shares were traded at around $36.31 with a P/E ratio of 39.04 and P/S ratio of 11.02. The dividend yield of CubeSmart stocks is 3.49%. CubeSmart had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with CubeSmart. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Christopher P Marr sold 80,589 shares of CUBE stock on 09/04/2019 at the average price of $36.15. The price of the stock has increased by 0.44% since.
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Timothy M Martin sold 17,791 shares of CUBE stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $35.8. The price of the stock has increased by 1.42% since.
- CFO Timothy M Martin sold 32,028 shares of CUBE stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $35.75. The price of the stock has increased by 1.57% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CUBE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 8 Warning Signs with CUBE. Click here to check it out.
- CUBE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CUBE
- Peter Lynch Chart of CUBE