CubeSmart is a real estate investment trust that acquires, owns, and manages self-storage facilities throughout the United States. Its portfolio consists of buildings with numerous enclosed storage areas for both residential and commercial customers. CubeSmart has a market cap of $6.87 billion; its shares were traded at around $35.68 with a P/E ratio of 38.35 and P/S ratio of 10.90. The dividend yield of CubeSmart stocks is 3.53%. CubeSmart had annual average EBITDA growth of 3.90% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with CubeSmart. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- CFO Timothy M Martin sold 32,028 shares of CUBE stock on 08/27/2019 at the average price of $35.75. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.2% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CUBE, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 10 Warning Signs with CUBE. Click here to check it out.
- CUBE 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CUBE
- Peter Lynch Chart of CUBE