CEO of Curaegis Technologies Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Richard A Kaplan (insider trades) bought 60,000 shares of CRGS on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $200000 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $12000 million.
CurAegis Technologies Inc is engaged in developing and marketing of advanced technologies in the areas of power, safety, wellness and hydraulic power. CurAegis Technologies Inc has a market cap of $4.820 million; its shares were traded at around $0.09 . CurAegis Technologies Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 2.30% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 3 severe warning signs with CurAegis Technologies Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO, 10% Owner Richard A Kaplan bought 60,000 shares of CRGS stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $200000.
For the complete insider trading history of CRGS, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Signs with CRGS. Click here to check it out.
- CRGS 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CRGS
- Peter Lynch Chart of CRGS