Chairman & CEO of Curtiss-wright Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) David Charles Adams (insider trades) sold 7,608 shares of CW on 08/16/2019 at an average price of $120.11 a share. The total sale was $913,797.
Curtiss-Wright Corp is a diversified manufacturing and service company. It designs, manufactures, and overhauls precision components and provides engineered products and services to the aerospace, defense, automotive, and metalworking industries. Curtiss-Wright Corp has a market cap of $5.19 billion; its shares were traded at around $121.53 with a P/E ratio of 18.08 and P/S ratio of 2.15. The dividend yield of Curtiss-Wright Corp stocks is 0.51%. Curtiss-Wright Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 7.70% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated Curtiss-Wright Corp the business predictability rank of 3-star.
CEO Recent Trades:
- Chairman & CEO David Charles Adams sold 7,608 shares of CW stock on 08/16/2019 at the average price of $120.11. The price of the stock has increased by 1.18% since.
- Chairman & CEO David Charles Adams sold 7,000 shares of CW stock on 07/24/2019 at the average price of $130.01. The price of the stock has decreased by 6.52% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Director S Marce Fuller sold 1,000 shares of CW stock on 08/08/2019 at the average price of $122.9. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.11% since.
For the complete insider trading history of CW, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Signs with COG. Click here to check it out.
- CW 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of CW
- Peter Lynch Chart of CW