- (0:15) - Fed Rate Cut Again: What Does This Mean?
- (1:55) - Is There A Recession On The Horizon?
- (2:50) - John Blank’s Top Stock Picks
As was anticipated, the Fed cut the Fed Funds rate a quarter point. But for our Chief Equity Strategist and Economist, John Blank, it’s hard to say what the real justification for this was. He joins me now.
1. What’s your rationale here John?
2. Many investors considered this an underwhelming decision. Should there have been a deeper cut?
3. So was this the right move at this point?
4. Do you think the central bank is preparing to act more often in 2020?
5. Do you see an imminent U.S. economic downturn coming?
6. What do you think other central banks will do in light of this move by the Fed?
7. Stocks on your radar currently include Amgen (AMGN), Tokyo Electron (TOELY) and Kinross Gold (KGC). Why these?
Chief Equity Strategist & Economist, John Blank, on interest rates and the Global Markets. With John, I’m Terry Ruffolo.
Looking for Stocks with Skyrocketing Upside?
Zacks has just released a Special Report on the booming investment opportunities of legal marijuana.
Ignited by new referendums and legislation, this industry is expected to blast from an already robust $6.7 billion to $20.2 billion in 2021. Early investors stand to make a killing, but you have to be ready to act and know just where to look.
See the pot trades we're targeting>>
Want the latest recommendations from Zacks Investment Research? Today, you can download 7 Best Stocks for the Next 30 Days. Click to get this free report
Tokyo Electron Ltd. (TOELY) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Kinross Gold Corporation (KGC) : Free Stock Analysis Report
Amgen Inc. (AMGN) : Free Stock Analysis Report
To read this article on Zacks.com click here.
Zacks Investment Research