Cyara Accelerator cuts migration time in half and improves post-migration customer experience
REDWOOD CITY, Calif., June 11, 2019 /PRNewswire-PRWeb/ -- Cyara announced Cyara Accelerator for Cloud Migration to automate and simplify the migration of contact centers to the cloud—de-risking what can otherwise be a long, complex, and often manual project. With this new offering, enterprises can more quickly gain the benefits of a cloud-based contact center platform, including reduced maintenance costs, greater scalability, improved compliance and greater agility in innovating their customer experience (CX). Cyara Accelerator can speed up all migration projects to cloud-based contact center platforms, including those offered by Amazon Connect, Five 9, Genesys, NICE inContact, and Twilio.
"Customer experience is at the center of digital transformation, and organizations are moving their contact center platforms to the cloud to facilitate success," said Alok Kulkarni, CEO and co-founder of Cyara. "Cyara Accelerator helps get cloud-based contact centers up and running twice as fast, enabling enterprises to innovate more quickly, deliver higher-quality customer experiences, and leverage CX as a brand differentiator."
Cyara Accelerator, built on the Cyara CX Assurance Platform, speeds up the entire development lifecycle for customer experience technology — including design, interactive voice response (IVR) discovery and documentation, functional and regression testing, voice quality testing, load testing, and production monitoring.
Most importantly, Cyara accelerates time-to-value for a contact center cloud migration in three ways:
1. Design Discovery and Documentation — Cyara Accelerator can automatically "crawl" an existing IVR and document the call flows and prompts as a starting point for the migration project. This enables enterprises to quickly see what they have in production and overcome the challenge of missing or outdated IVR documentation. Enterprises can then build out their existing CX system into their cloud contact center and optimize the design as they go.
2. Comprehensive Testing — Cyara tests planned customer journeys with synthetic customers that replicate customer interactions with the contact center, testing all available paths and response times, and then documenting the results. Cyara spans functional testing, voice quality assessment, and pressure testing to ensure the systems perform at scale.
3. Results Monitoring — Once in production, Cyara's solution continually monitors performance to ensure optimal system performance and flawless customer journey execution. Cyara delivers real-time insights so that contact center teams can quickly identify and troubleshoot any operational issues that may arise.
- Cyara Accelerator product information page
- Blog post: The 5 Keys to Assuring Your Contact Center Cloud Migration
- Cyara Accelerator overview video
As the world's leading CX Assurance platform provider, Cyara accelerates the delivery of flawless customer journeys across digital and voice channels while reducing the risk of customer-facing defects. Every day, the most recognizable brands in the world trust the Cyara Platform to deliver customer smiles at scale. For more information, please visit https://www.cyara.com.