Sales experts review the top Cyber Monday jewelry deals for shoppers in 2019
What are the top Cyber Monday jewelry deals for 2019? Deals experts at The Consumer Post have compared savings on Pandora and Swarovski rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms and more, and are listing the best live deals below.
Best Jewelry deals:
- Save on a wide range of necklaces, rings, earrings, bracelets & charms from top jewelry brands at Amazon - check live prices on trusted brands such as Pandora, Swarovski & more
- Save up to 63% on a wide range of jewelry at Walmart - save on womens & mens rings, earrings, necklaces, bracelets, charms & more
- Save up to 25% on a wide range of Swarovski jewelry, watches, decorations & more accessories at Swarovski.com - ends 12/2
- Save up to 28% on Pandora jewelry, chains, charms & jewelry sets at Amazon.com - click the link for the latest prices on best-selling charm bracelets, dangle charms & more
- Save up to 41% on Swarovski Crystal premium jewelry & jewelry sets at Amazon - save on a wide range of exclusive necklaces & pendants, rings, earrings & bracelets from top jewelry brand Swarovski
- Save up to 80% on a broad selection of fine jewelry & jewelry sets & boxes at JCPenney.com - save on best-selling gemstone, gold, sterling silver, diamond & pearl jewelry from JCPenney
- Save up to 25% at the Pandora Black Friday & Cyber Monday sale at Pandora.com - ends 12/2
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. Check out Amazon’s Cyber Monday sale page and Walmart’s Cyber Monday home page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
People have different motivations for buying jewelry, and one of the most common is to give them as gifts. Pandora is best known for their customizable charm bracelets, necklaces and rings. Charms from the Disney x Pandora collaboration are especially popular. Another high grossing jewelry brand is Swarovski which is famous for their synthetic crystals and accessories.
Is there a difference between the deals offered on Black Friday and Cyber Monday? The Monday that follows Black Friday is named Cyber Monday because of the emphasis on new online deals that launch on the final day of the Black Friday sales period. Bigger discounts are normally launched on top electronics and big-ticket items on Cyber Monday.
Around 82% of all Cyber Monday revenue last year was generated by Amazon and Walmart.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.
Contact: Andy Mathews (email@example.com)