— Recommendations are independently chosen by Reviewed’s editors. Purchases you make through our links may earn us a commission.
Okay, so you didn't get a chance to online shop on Black Friday or Cyber Monday, what's next? Don't panic, because retailers are still offering amazing deals all week long in honor of Cyber Week, which is basically just an extension of this past weekend's sales extravaganza.
If you are still trying to get your hands on a laptop at a steep discount, you've come to the right place. We've rounded up all the top deals on MacBooks and Chromebooks as well as Asus, Lenovo, and Acer laptops that you can still get. We're not sure for how long these incredibly savings will last, so act fast so don't miss out.
Note: We've just updated this list with any new deals found today, December 5. We expect more laptop deals to spring up all week long, so check back daily to see the latest!
Love a good deal? Sign up for our weekly deals newsletter. It’s free and you can unsubscribe any time.
Windows and Mac Laptop Deals
- HP Spectre x360 13t 2-in-1 Laptop (8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)—$849.99 (Save $250): This is perhaps our favorite laptop deal happening right now, netting you a 10th-gen i5 processor, just enough storage and RAM, an included stylus, and a beautiful, premium design, all for well under $1,000.
- Apple MacBook Air (13-inch, 128GB)—$699.99 at Amazon (Save $229.01): This is an incredibly rare deal on one of Apple's most affordable laptops, perfect for students and anyone in need of a basic machine.
- Apple MacBook Pro (15-inch, 512GB)—$2,299 at Amazon (Save $200): This 15-inch MacBook Pro is outfitted with an impressive 8-core 9th generation i9 processor as well as 16GB of RAM, making it a powerful workhorse of a computer.
- Apple MacBook Pro (16-inch, 16GB, 1TB)—$2,624.99 at B&H (Save $175): This is Apple's latest MacBook, which finally ditches the error-prone flat keyboard.
- Apple MacBook Pro (15.4-inch, 16GB, 256GB)—$1,999 at B&H (Save $400): If you don't mind the flatter "butterfly" keyboard, then this MacBook Pro is an excellent deal.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 7 with free Type Cover and Surface Pen (8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)—$999 at Microsoft (Save $330): This is Microsoft's newest Surface tablet, which features a 10th-gen processor, a free Surface Pen stylus, and an included Type cover to turn it into a laptop whenever you need.
- HP 14-Inch Laptop Intel 10th Gen Core—$369 at Walmart (Save $230): This affordable machine has a 10th-gen processor (Intel's latest), giving you more pep than you'd expect in a sub-$400 machine.
- Dell Inspiron 15 5000 (5875) Laptop—$349.99 at Walmart (Save $150): This machine uses AMD's Ryzen processor and the Vega8 GPU. It's not much of a gaming laptop, but works well as an all-purpose machine.
- Lenovo Flex 14 2-in-1 Laptop (16GB RAM, 512GB SSD)—$819.99 at Microsoft (Save $150): This is an awesome deal, getting you the insanely fast and battery-efficient 10th-gen i7 processor, 16GB RAM, and a 512GB SSD for what is typically an entry-level price. You can save $200 more if you opt for the 10th-gen i5, 8GB RAM, and 256GB storage, also.
- HP Envy 15t Laptop (8GB RAM, 256GB Storage)—$704.28 at HP (Save $345.71): This laptop looks just like HP's more premium machines, packing the quad-core version of Intel's 10th-gen i7 and a design that is easily upgradeable, if you want to add more RAM or storage later.
- Lenovo IdeaPad S340 (10th Gen Core i7)—$449.99 at Office Max (Save $330):
This laptop has an ultra-powerful Core i7 CPU, as well as 8GB of RAM and a 256GB SSD, so it has a high-speed performance and tons of storage that won't slow it down.
- HP 14" Chromebook—$189.99 at Amazon (Save $90): If you don't want to spend a fortune on a Chromebook, consider this lightweight Chromebook from HP with a 14-inch display, a dual-core AMD A4 accelerated processor, and more.
- Acer Chromebook 15 15.6-inch—$199.99 at Target (Save $100): Acer makes some of our favorite Chromebooks, and this affordable entry-level model is a good middle-of-the-road option at a great price.
- Asus Chromebook Flip C434 2-in-1 Laptop—$399.99 at Amazon (Save $150): This sleek Chromebook features an HD 14-inch display, flexible aluminum body, and ultra-long battery life. Just clip the on-page coupon to see your $150 savings at checkout.
- Samsung 11.6-Inch Chromebook 3—$137.95 at Amazon (Save $162.04): This Chromebook features 16GB eMMC and 4GB RAM. It also has up to a nine hour battery life and it incredibly lightweight, making it perfect for travelers or students.
- ASUS 14-inch 2-in-1 Chromebook—$369.99 at Best Buy (Save $159.01): This Asus Chromebook's coolest feature is its flip and fold design, which allows you to use it as a tablet as well. It features a 14-inch full HD touchscreen display, an Intel Core m3 processor, and 4GB of RAM.
Gaming Laptop Deals
- Asus ROG Strix 15.6 Gaming Laptop—$999 at Walmart (Save $300): The Asus ROG Strix is a great budget gaming laptop, offering the fast 1660 Ti GPU for great graphics, a large 512GB SSD, and 8GB of RAM.
- Acer Predator Helios 300 Gaming Laptop—$1,087.82 at Amazon (Save $112.17): The Acer Predator Helios 300 is one of the best budget gaming laptops at full price, but this knocks it down a bit more.
- HP 15.6-inch Pavilion Gaming Laptop—$749.99 at Target (Save $230): Similar to the Asus TUF, this has the Nvidia 1650 GPU, but with more storage included. It also comes with a $100 gift card today, making this an even better deal.
Prices were accurate at the time this article was published but may change over time.
Get the latest deals, news and reviews from Reviewed
This article originally appeared on Reviewed.com: Cyber Week 2019: Get MacBooks, Chromebooks, and more laptops for amazing prices