Check Out the top iRobot Cleaning Appliance Deals for Cyber Monday 2019, Featuring iRobot Roomba Robot Vacuums and Braava Jet Mops Sales
BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- In search of the best Cyber Monday Roomba robot vacuum deals for 2019? Online sales specialists at Saver Trends have reviewed the top iRobot Roomba i7+, s9+, 980, 890, 650 and e6 Cyber Monday deals and are sharing their top picks below.
Best Roomba deals:
- Save up to $100 on iRobot Roomba i7 & i7+ robot vacuums at Walmart
- Save up to 38% on the Roomba e6 at Walmart
- Save $250 on the best-selling iRobot Roomba 960 robot vacuum at Amazon (limited time deal)
- Save up to $300 on the Roomba 960 & 980 robot vacuums at Walmart
- Save up to 38% on iRobot Roomba 900 series robot vacuums at Amazon - check the latest deals on high performance Roomba 960 & 980 robot vacuums
- Save $250 on the iRobot Roomba 960 robot vacuum - at iRobot.com (ends 12/7)
- Save up to $150 on the Roomba 800 series at Amazon - check the latest deals on top-rated Roomba 800 series models like the Roomba 890
- Save 40% on the Roomba 670 robot vacuum - at Walmart
- Save up to 26% on the Roomba 675 & enjoy savings on more Roomba 600 series robot vacuums - at Amazon (limited time deal)
- Save $100 on the Roomba e5 robot vacuum at Amazon (limited time deal)
- Save up to 53% on iRobot Roomba robot vacuums at Amazon - check deals on the best-selling iRobot Roomba 960, s9, i7, i7+, 650 and e5 models
- Save up to $430 on a wide range of Roomba Robot Vacuum & Braava jet Robot Mop bundle deals at iRobot.com - (ends 12/7)
- Save up to 53% on a wide range of Roomba robot vacuum bundles & deals at Walmart
Cyber Monday deals run for a limited period of time. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The iRobot Roomba is one of the best robotic vacuums to clean a home. The overall best value model on the market today is the Roomba 960 featuring a recharge and resume function along with advanced navigation and brushless rollers. The Roomba i7 is better for smart homes as it has Imprint Smart Mapping whilst the Roomba 980 is ideal for cleaning carpets with Carpet Boost and a higher battery capacity. The Roomba 690 and Roomba 650 have all the familiar robot vacuum features such as AeroVac filtration at a lower price range. The Roomba e5 is value-packed without being overly expensive.
When budget is not a worry, the latest Roomba s9 is the model to buy, and along with the i7, is easily one of the most advanced robot vacuums in the market. The iRobot Roomba i7+ has the capability to empty itself when it's docked, as it comes with an auto dirt disposal system on its charging base. The Roomba i7 shares its advanced navigation minus the new charging dock. For savings on these latest Roombas, as well as on the older models, shoppers can check out Amazon, Walmart and iRobot for special Cyber Monday deals.
About Saver Trends:
Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Saver Trends