Save on Samsung 4K TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019 with our review of the best Samsung 50-inch, 55-inch and 65-inch smart TV savings for shoppers
BOSTON, Dec. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Here's a comparison of the best Samsung TV deals for Cyber Monday 2019. Access instant Cyber Monday savings on Samsung Frame, Curved, LED and QLED 4K TVs by clicking the links below.
Best Samsung TV deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Samsung Smart TVs at Walmart - check the latest deals on 4K TVs, LED TVs & save up to $800 on Samsung televisions
- Save up to $902 on Samsung TVs at Amazon - check live prices on QLED, 4K UHD, Smart, Frame & Curved TV models
- Save on Samsung QLED 4K TVs at Samsung.com
- Save up to $330 on Samsung 50 inch, 55 inch & 58 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on The Frame TV, Q60 & Q70 QLED models, including flat and curved screen TVs
- Save up to $800 on Samsung 65 inch TVs at Walmart - check live prices on the flat QLED 4K UHD 6, 7 & 8 Series, Smart LED TVs & TV bundles with soundbars and subwoofers
- Save up to $500 on Samsung 4K TVs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated flat, curved & frame models with High Dynamic Range video & support for Bixby Voice, Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- Save up to $1,000 on Samsung QLED TVs at Walmart
Cyber Monday sales are time limited. For the full range of live deals check out Amazon's Cyber Monday deals page and Walmart's Cyber Monday home page. Save Bubble earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Samsung QLED TV is one of the latest high definition smart TV options on the market today. Samsung's 8K TV is engineered with several innovative features such as ambient mode, curved frame built, Bixby voice assistant, and many more. For 4K TV options, there are a wide range of 50 inch, 55 inch, and 65 inch Samsung TV models.
Can good deals still be found on Cyber Monday? Cyber Monday, which falls on the Monday following Black Friday, typically sees new online deals being introduced by top retailers.
Adobe Analytics data showed that Cyber Monday 2018 broke online spending records with a projected $7.9 billion in total sales.
About Save Bubble:
Save Bubble round-up the latest online sales news. As an Amazon Associate Save Bubble earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Save Bubble