Technavio has been monitoring the cyber security market and it is poised to grow by USD 138.32 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 13% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200911005387/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Cyber Security Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Frequently Asked Questions:
- What are the major trends in the market?
Focus of vendors on R&D, technology, and branding to compete is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 11.45% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 138.32 bn.
- Who are the top players in the market?
O Kaspersky Lab, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Lockheed Martin Corp., McAfee LLC, The Boeing Co., and Trend Micro Inc., are some of the major market participants.
- What is the key market driver?
The increase in the use of mobile devices is one of the major factors driving the market.
- How big is the North America market?
The North America region will contribute 32% of the market share.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. AO Kaspersky Lab, Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp., Broadcom Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Fortinet Inc., Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co., Lockheed Martin Corp., McAfee LLC, The Boeing Co., and Trend Micro Inc. are some of the major market participants. The increase in use of mobile devices will offer immense growth opportunities. To make most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Cyber Security Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cyber Security Market is segmented as below:
- On-premises Solutions
- Cloud-based Solutions
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41448
Cyber Security Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cyber security market report covers the following areas:
- Cyber Security Market Size
- Cyber Security Market Trends
- Cyber Security Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the focus of vendors on R&D, technology, and branding to compete in the market as one of the prime reasons driving the cyber security market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Cyber Security Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cyber security market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cyber security market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cyber security market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cyber security market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Government - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- BFSI - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- ICT - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
Market Segmentation by Deployment
- Market segments
- Comparison by Deployment
- On-premises solutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cloud-based solutions - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Deployment
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume drivers – Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- AO Kaspersky Lab
- Booz Allen Hamilton Holding Corp.
- Broadcom Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Fortinet Inc.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Co.
- Lockheed Martin Corp.
- McAfee LLC
- The Boeing Co.
- Trend Micro Inc.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.