Less than a week after D.R.A.M. announced the release date for his debut album Big Baby D.R.A.M., the Virginia singer/rapper has come through with some more big news: He’s hitting the road for a U.S. tour in support of the upcoming LP.
On Tuesday, D.R.A.M. went to social media to announce the 13-date tour, which will kick off Jan. 13 in Nashville. He’ll then travel to cities such as Atlanta, NYC, Detroit, and San Diego, before wrapping it up on Feb. 11 in Los Angeles. Tickets for the concerts will go on sale this Friday at D.R.A.M.’s official website. You can check out the full list of dates on the poster, featuring his now-famous dog Idnit, above.
Big Baby D.R.A.M. is scheduled to drop Oct. 21, and will include his Lil Yachty-assisted single “Broccoli,” which is sitting at the No. 6 spot on the Billboard Hot 100. The 14-track project will also feature appearances by Erykah Badu and Young Thug.
- D.R.A.M. Reveals Cover Art and Release Date for His Debut Album 'Big Baby D.R.A.M.'
- D.R.A.M. Connects With Donnie Trumpet On the Remake Of "$"
- D.R.A.M. On Drake's "Hotline Bling": "Yeah I Feel I Got Jacked For My Record...But I'm Good"
- Premiere: Watch D.R.A.M.'s Incredible New Video For "$" f/ Donnie Trumpet
More from Complex
- Three Women Come Forward to Accuse Donald Trump of Sexual Assault
- Eagles Quarterback Carson Wentz Leaves Huge Tip at North Dakota Restaurant
- Future's Inflammatory Tweets Against Ciara Won't Be Used in Defamation Lawsuit
- Steve Harvey, Cedric the Entertainer, and More React to Tommy Ford's Death
- Paul Pierce to Retire as a Celtic After This Season