Here's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours.
Scaling The Peaks
(Biotech stocks hitting 52-week highs on June 4)
- Adverum Biotechnologies Inc (NASDAQ: ADVM)
- Array Biopharma Inc (NASDAQ: ARRY)
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc (NASDAQ: ARWR)
- Insulet Corporation (NASDAQ: PODD)
- Mirati Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: MRTX)(reacted to analyst action)
- Misonix, Inc. (NASDAQ: MSON)
- Repligen Corporation (NASDAQ: RGEN)
- Uniqure NV (NASDAQ: QURE)
- Zoetis Inc (NYSE: ZTS)
Down In The Dumps
(Biotech stocks hitting 52-week lows on June 4)
- Autolus Therapeutics Ltd – ADR (NASDAQ: AUTL)
- Cellectar Biosciences Inc (NASDAQ: CLRB)
- Cidara Therapeutics Inc (NASDAQ: CDTX)
- Collegium Pharmaceutical Inc (NASDAQ: COLL)
- Invivo Therapeutics Holdings Corp (NASDAQ: NVIV)
- Neurometrix Inc (NASDAQ: NURO)
- Neuronetics Inc (NASDAQ: STIM)
- Orgenesis Inc (NASDAQ: ORGS)
- Psychemedics Corp. (NASDAQ: PMD)
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd (NYSE: TEVA)
- Trinity Biotech plc (NASDAQ: TRIB)
Stock In Focus Eli Lilly's Migraine Drug Notches Another FDA Approval
Eli Lilly And Co (NYSE: LLY) said the FDA has approved its Emgality injection, 300mg, administered subcutaneously for the treatment of episodic cluster headache in adults. Emgality is a calcitonin gene-related peptide antibody approved by the FDA earlier for the preventive treatment of migraine in adults.
Rewalk's Robotic Stroke Therapy System Gets FDA Nod
Rewalk Robotics Ltd (NASDAQ: RWLK), which makes robotic medical devices for individuals with lower limb disabilities, said the FDA has approved its ReStore soft exo-suit system for sale to rehabilitation centers across the U.S.
The stock jumped 166.57 percent to $8.85 in pre-market trading.
On The Radar Clinical Trial Readouts
Roche and AbbVie Inc (NYSE: ABBV) will present Phase 3 data for Venclexta plus Gazyva in chronic lympocytic leukemia at the ASCO 2019 annual meeting.
AnaptysBio Inc (NASDAQ: ANAB) is due to present Phase 2a data for ANB020 in severe adult eosinophilic asthma at the European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology and Nutrition 2019 annual meeting.
The Week Ahead In Biotech: ASCO Presentations Pick Up The Pace
How Does Mirati's Lung Cancer Candidate Stack Up Against Amgen's?
See more from Benzinga
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: ASCO Presentations From Roche, Celgene & More, Edwards Recommends Rejection Of Mini-tender Offer
- The Week Ahead In Biotech: ASCO Presentations Pick Up The Pace
- Attention Biotech Investors: Mark Your Calendar For These June PDUFA Dates
© 2019 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.