EVP & Pres Comm Veh Drive Tech of Dana Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Mark E Wallace (insider trades) sold 44,570 shares of DAN on 09/05/2019 at an average price of $13.41 a share. The total sale was $597,684.
Dana Inc provides technology driveline, sealing and thermal-management products for vehicle manufacturers in the light vehicle, medium/heavy vehicle and off-highway markets. Dana Inc has a market cap of $2.03 billion; its shares were traded at around $14.08 with a P/E ratio of 9.06 and P/S ratio of 0.23. The dividend yield of Dana Inc stocks is 2.86%. Dana Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 5.40% over the past five years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Dana Inc. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP & Pres Comm Veh Drive Tech Mark E Wallace sold 44,570 shares of DAN stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $13.41. The price of the stock has increased by 5% since.
- EVP & Pres Comm Veh Drive Tech Mark E Wallace sold 12,559 shares of DAN stock on 09/05/2019 at the average price of $13.42. The price of the stock has increased by 4.92% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DAN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with DAN. Click here to check it out.
- DAN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DAN
- Peter Lynch Chart of DAN