Investment company Deer VIII & Co. Ltd. (Current Portfolio) buys PagerDuty Inc, sells Twilio Inc during the 3-months ended 2019Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.. As of 2019Q2, Deer VIII & Co. Ltd. owns 2 stocks with a total value of $451 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
- New Purchases: PD,
- Reduced Positions: TWLO,
For the details of Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.'s stock buys and sells,
go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/deer+viii+%26+co.+ltd./current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.
- PagerDuty Inc (PD) - 8,172,224 shares, 76.73% of the total portfolio. New Position
- Twilio Inc (TWLO) - 769,854 shares, 23.27% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 50%
New Purchase: PagerDuty Inc (PD)
Deer VIII & Co. Ltd. initiated holding in PagerDuty Inc. The purchase prices were between $38.05 and $57.37, with an estimated average price of $48.47. The stock is now traded at around $34.73. The impact to a portfolio due to this purchase was 76.73%. The holding were 8,172,224 shares as of .
Here is the complete portfolio of Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.. Also check out:
1. Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.'s Undervalued Stocks
2. Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.'s Top Growth Companies, and
3. Deer VIII & Co. Ltd.'s High Yield stocks
4. Stocks that Deer VIII & Co. Ltd. keeps buyingThis article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 1 Warning Sign with PD. Click here to check it out.
- PD 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of PD
- Peter Lynch Chart of PD