- By insider
EVP & CFO of Delta Air Lines Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Paul A Jacobson (insider trades) sold 25,000 shares of DAL on 08/28/2020 at an average price of $31.7 a share. The total sale was $792,500.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 3 Warning Sign with DAL. Click here to check it out.
- DAL 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DAL
- Peter Lynch Chart of DAL
Delta Air Lines Inc provides scheduled air transportation for passengers and cargo throughout the United States and across the world. Delta Air Lines Inc has a market cap of $19.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $30.85 with and P/S ratio of 0.58. The dividend yield of Delta Air Lines Inc stocks is 3.91%. Delta Air Lines Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 23.20% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Delta Air Lines Inc. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP & CFO Paul A Jacobson sold 25,000 shares of DAL stock on 08/28/2020 at the average price of $31.7. The price of the stock has decreased by 2.68% since.
- EVP & CFO Paul A Jacobson sold 18,000 shares of DAL stock on 08/10/2020 at the average price of $29. The price of the stock has increased by 6.38% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Pres. Int'l & EVP Global Sales Steven M Sear sold 14,127 shares of DAL stock on 08/14/2020 at the average price of $28.98. The price of the stock has increased by 6.45% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DAL, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.