Sr. VP COO of Denny's Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Christopher D Bode (insider trades) sold 50,488 shares of DENN on 08/30/2019 at an average price of $23.53 a share. The total sale was $1.2 million.
Denny's Corp operates as a full-service restaurant chain. The Company through its wholly-owned subsidiary owns and operates the Denny's restaurant brand. Denny's Corp has a market cap of $1.39 billion; its shares were traded at around $23.33 with a P/E ratio of 20.65 and P/S ratio of 2.39. Denny's Corp had annual average EBITDA growth of 4.10% over the past ten years. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Denny's Corp. .
CFO Recent Trades:
- EVP, Chief Admin Officer & CFO F Mark Wolfinger sold 10,000 shares of DENN stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $23.57. The price of the stock has decreased by 1.02% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- Sr. VP COO Christopher D Bode sold 50,488 shares of DENN stock on 08/30/2019 at the average price of $23.53. The price of the stock has decreased by 0.85% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DENN, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 4 Warning Sign with DENN. Click here to check it out.
- DENN 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DENN
- Peter Lynch Chart of DENN