CHARLOTTE, N.C., May 23, 2019 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- DENTSPLY SIRONA Inc. (“Dentsply Sirona”) (XRAY), the Dental Solutions Company, today announced that it will participate in the Stifel 2019 Dental & Veterinary Conference on May 29th in New York City.
Nick Alexos, CFO, will represent the company and is scheduled to present at 3:00 PM ET. Investors and other interested parties will be able to access a live audio webcast of the presentation by visiting www.dentsplysirona.com.
In advance of the presentation, the Company today reaffirmed its 2019 financial guidance and reiterated its long-term financial expectations.
A replay of the presentation will also be available on the Dentsply Sirona website at www.dentsplysirona.com.
About Dentsply Sirona
Dentsply Sirona is the world’s largest manufacturer of professional dental products and technologies, with a 132-year history of innovation and service to the dental industry and patients worldwide. Dentsply Sirona develops, manufactures, and markets a comprehensive solutions offering including dental and oral health products as well as other consumable medical devices under a strong portfolio of world class brands. As The Dental Solutions Company, Dentsply Sirona’s products provide innovative, high-quality and effective solutions to advance patient care and deliver better, safer and faster dentistry. The Company’s shares of common stock are listed in the United States on Nasdaq under the symbol XRAY. Visit www.dentsplysirona.com for more information about Dentsply Sirona and its products.
John Sweeney, CFA, IRC
Vice President, Investor Relations
Forward-Looking Statements and Associated Risks
Information the Company has included or incorporated by reference in this release, and information which may be contained in other filings with the U. S. Securities and Exchange Commission (the “SEC”) as well as press releases or other public statements, contains or may contain forward-looking statements. These forward-looking statements include, among other things, statements about the completion of the year-end financial statement audit and expected financial results referred to herein, and/or statements about the Company’s plans, objectives, expectations (financial or otherwise) or intentions, including the Company's 2019 guidance.
The Company’s forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties. Actual results may differ significantly from those projected or suggested in any forward-looking statements. The Company does not undertake any obligation to release publicly any revisions to such forward-looking statements to reflect events or circumstances occurring after the date hereof or to reflect the occurrence of unanticipated events. Any number of factors could cause the Company’s actual results to differ materially from those contemplated by any forward-looking statements, including, but not limited to, the risks associated with the following:
- the preliminary nature of the financial results contained in this release
- the Company's ability to successfully implement its cost reduction and restructuring plans
- the Company’s ability to remain profitable in a very competitive marketplace, which depends upon the Company’s ability to differentiate its products and services from those of competitors
- the Company’s failure to anticipate and appropriately adapt to changes or trends within the rapidly changing dental industry
- the effect of changes in the Company’s management and personnel
- changes in applicable laws, rules or regulations, or their interpretation or enforcement, or the enactment of new laws, rules or regulations, which apply to the Company’s business practices (past, present or future) or require the Company to spend significant resources for compliance
- a significant failure or disruption in service within the Company’s operations or the operations of key distributors
- results in pending and future litigation, investigations or other proceedings which could subject the Company to significant monetary damages or penalties and/or require us to change our business practices, or the costs incurred in connection with such proceedings
- the Company’s failure to attract and retain talented employees, or to manage succession and retention for its Chief Executive Officer or other key executives
- the Company’s failure to successfully integrate the business operations or achieve the anticipated benefits from any acquired businesses
- the Company’s failure to execute on, or other issues arising under, certain key client contracts
- the impact of the Company’s debt service obligations on the availability of funds for other business purposes, the terms of and required compliance with covenants relating to the Company’s indebtedness and its access to the credit markets in general
- general economic conditions
- other risks described from time to time in the Company’s filings with the SEC
You should carefully consider these and other relevant factors, including those risk factors in Part I, Item 1A, “Risk Factors” in the Company's most recent Form 10-K and any other information included or incorporated by reference in this Report, and information which may be contained in the Company’s other filings with the SEC, when reviewing any forward-looking statement. Investors should understand it is impossible to predict or identify all such factors or risks. As such, you should not consider either foregoing lists, or the risks identified in the Company’s SEC filings, to be a complete discussion of all potential risks or uncertainties associated with an investment in the Company.