President, CEO and Chairman of Dexcom Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Kevin R Sayer (insider trades) sold 10,000 shares of DXCM on 08/15/2019 at an average price of $156.12 a share. The total sale was $1.6 million.
DexCom Inc designs, develops and commercializes continuous glucose monitoring systems for ambulatory use by people with diabetes and for use by healthcare providers in the hospital for the treatment of both diabetic and non-diabetic patients. DexCom Inc has a market cap of $14.92 billion; its shares were traded at around $163.59 with and P/S ratio of 12.04. DexCom Inc had annual average EBITDA growth of 10.40% over the past ten years. GuruFocus rated DexCom Inc the business predictability rank of 3.5-star. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with DexCom Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- President, CEO and Chairman Kevin R Sayer sold 10,000 shares of DXCM stock on 08/15/2019 at the average price of $156.12. The price of the stock has increased by 4.78% since.
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP Chief Commercial Officer Richard Doubleday sold 2,016 shares of DXCM stock on 07/23/2019 at the average price of $153.56. The price of the stock has increased by 6.53% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DXCM, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with DXCM. Click here to check it out.
- DXCM 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DXCM
- Peter Lynch Chart of DXCM