CEO of Diamondback Energy Inc (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Travis D. Stice (insider trades) bought 4,186 shares of FANG on 08/09/2019 at an average price of $95.55 a share. The total cost of this purchase was $399,972.
Diamondback Energy Inc is an independent oil and gas producer in the United States. The company engages in acquisition, development, exploration and exploitation of unconventional, onshore oil and natural gas reserves in the Permian Basin in West Texas. Diamondback Energy Inc has a market cap of $15.8 billion; its shares were traded at around $96.88 with a P/E ratio of 15.53 and P/S ratio of 4.67. The dividend yield of Diamondback Energy Inc stocks is 0.57%. GuruFocus has detected 1 severe warning sign with Diamondback Energy Inc. .
CEO Recent Trades:
- CEO Travis D. Stice bought 4,186 shares of FANG stock on 08/09/2019 at the average price of $95.55. The price of the stock has increased by 1.39% since.
For the complete insider trading history of FANG, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 2 Warning Sign with FANG. Click here to check it out.
- FANG 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of FANG
- Peter Lynch Chart of FANG