This week, Hooters subtly changed its logo for the first time in 30 years.
But the "breastaurant" is just one of many very recognizable companies to get a logo makeover this year.
Did you notice that American Airlines, Procter & Gamble and VH1 (to name a few) all recently changed their logos?
1. In early January, VH1 changed its logo from this ...
... to this. According to VH1 the plus sign embedded in the logo was meant to emphasize that the network is the "ultimate mash up" of music and reality TV.
2. Remember the Saab logo?
Well the car company killed the griffin.
3. American Airlines decided to update its logo for the first time in 45 years.
The eagle has been decapitated!
4. Starbucks-sold Tazo tea changed its gothic logo from this ...
... to this cleaner print.
5. Nivea had used the following logo since 1925.
But the image changed this year.
6. In February, The Vitamin Shoppe decided to switch its recognizable logo.
The new one is focused on the letter "V."
7. This is the classic Miami Dolphin logo.
This new logo was leaked in early April. The dolphin apparently no longer needs a helmet for protection.
8. The woman in the WNBA logo used to dribble.
Now she dunks.
9. Procter & Gamble used to be pretty simple.
But in May, the company decided to reintroduce the sliver of the moon that had been in previous logos since the 1850s.
Procter & Gamble took away elements of the old logo (including a moon and stars) because critics accused the company of spreading a Satanist agenda.
10. Motorola's logo used to look like this:
It changed to this in June. In case you missed the familiar color scheme, the bottom line reminds you that it is a Google company. The letters are also now in lowercase.
11. Hooters changed its logo for the first time in 30 years.
Same idea. Slightly sleeker bird.
Click here for the full list of updated company logos.