Technavio has been monitoring the digitizer market and it is poised to grow by USD 60.22 million during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
This press release features multimedia. View the full release here: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20200720005461/en/
Technavio has announced its latest market research report titled Global Digitizer Market 2020-2024 (Graphic: Business Wire)
Although the COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
The market is concentrated, and the degree of concentration will accelerate during the forecast period.
Frequently Asked Questions-
1. What are the different types of digitizers?
A. Digitizers without screen and Digitizer with screen.
2. How big is the industry?
A. The year-over-year growth for 2020 is estimated at 2.82% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 60.22 million during the forecast period.
3. Based on segmentation by type, which segment represents the fastest market growth?
A. The segment digitizer with screen will account for the fastest market growth.
4. What is the key factor driving the market?
A. Increased adoption in end-user industries is one of the key factors driving the market.
5. Who are the top players in the market?
A. Adesso Inc., Eastman Kodak Co., GAOMON TECHNOLOGY Corp., Hanvon Technology Co. Ltd., Parblo Tech Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Huion Animation Technology Co. Ltd., Shenzhen Ugee Technology Co. Ltd., ViewSonic Corp., Wacom Co. Ltd., and YFC-BonEagle ELECTRIC Co. Ltd.
The increased adoption in end-user industries will offer immense growth opportunities. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Digitizer Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Digitizer Market is segmented as below:
- Digitizer Without Screen
- Digitizer With Screen
- Geographic Landscape
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43139
Digitizer Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The digitizer market report covers the following areas:
- Digitizer Market Size
- Digitizer Market Trends
- Digitizer Market Analysis
This study identifies the rising adoption of e-learning and one on one learning as one of the prime reasons driving the digitizer market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Digitizer Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist digitizer market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the digitizer market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the digitizer market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of digitizer market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by End-user
- Market segments
- Comparison by End-user
- Energy - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Manufacturing - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by End-user
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aqualyng ICES
- AVANTech Inc.
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Fluence Corp. Ltd.
- MWG Srl
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Orenco Systems Inc.
- Pall Corp.
- SUEZ WTS USA Inc.
- Veolia Environnement SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.