Precious Metals Veteran Brings Extensive Trading Knowledge
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / August 26, 2016 / Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, has announced that industry veteran Michael Kramer has joined the company, effective immediately. Kramer will have a primary focus on working with wholesale accounts, many of whom have already traded with him for decades.
Kramer spent his entire 37-year career in the precious metals industry with Manfra, Tordella and Brooks (MTB). What began on the ground floor of their retail department led to a successful multi-decade journey through their precious metals trading ranks, eventually becoming president of the organization.
"The addition of a precious metals industry veteran of Michael Kramer's caliber to the Dillon Gage Metals team is invaluable," stated Terry Hanlon, president of Dillon Gage Metals. "Michael brings extensive trading knowledge and priceless industry relationships to our organization. He will undoubtedly contribute to Dillon Gage's unparalleled service standards our customers have come to rely on."
"I've spent my entire career in the industry and Dillon Gage Metals' reputation in the metals business is formidable," said Kramer. "I am honored to join their elite organization and remain confident that the contributions we'll make together will greatly benefit the existing and future customer bases of the company."
For more information, please visit www.dillongage.com or call (800) 375-4653.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
• Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com), one of the world's largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
• FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
• Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
• Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
• International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions which include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value added services.
Senior Account Manager
SOURCE: Dillon Gage Metals via Submit Press Release 123