Precious Metals Veteran Will Head Up International Trading Division
DALLAS, TX / ACCESSWIRE / October 19, 2016 / Dillon Gage Metals, an international precious metals wholesaler, has announced that industry veteran Ryan Valadez will join the company and serve as Executive Vice President of Global Trading. His responsibilities will include both development and maintenance of overseas business interests including bullion trading, refining, and depository services.
Valadez comes to Dillon Gage Metals from Monex Precious Metals where, for over a decade, he oversaw business categories related to market development, forecasting and the creation of new business efforts with domestic and foreign mints. He also cultivated mutually beneficial relationships with select clientele in both the institutional and private wealth management investment channels.
"We are both honored and thrilled to welcome Ryan Valadez to the Dillon Gage Metals team," said Terry Hanlon, president. "Overseas markets are both vital and crucial to our interests and having a representative of Ryan's caliber in this role leaves us in good hands."
Valadez graduated from the University of Notre Dame with a Bachelor of Business Administration in Finance and Computer Applications, and holds a Master in Business Administration degree from Pepperdine University.
"My family and I are eager to begin a new adventure and happy that Dillon Gage Metals will be a part of it," stated Valadez. "I am proud and excited to join the team and I hope to carry on their tradition of success."
For more information, please visit www.dillongage.com or call (800) 375-4653.
About Dillon Gage Metals
Dillon Gage Inc. of Dallas (DillonGage.com), founded in 1976, companies include:
- Dillon Gage Metals (www.DillonGage.com/Metals), one of the world's largest precious metals wholesale trading firms. The firm is an authorized purchaser for all major world mints and maintains inventory in over 20 countries around the world. 800-375-4653
- FizTrade Online Trading (www.FizTrade.com) offers a real-time bid/ask trading platform for gold, silver, platinum and palladium. 800-375-4653
- Digital Metals (www.DigitalMetals.com) delivers advanced tools and technologies that enable market participants to be more successful in their businesses. Digital Metals offers cloud-based solutions for the physical precious metals marketplace built upon the Digital Metals Platform. 866-494-3577
- Dillon Gage Refining (www.dillongage.com/refining/why-dg), professional assayers and refiners of precious metal scrap, from low grade to karat scrap. Stone removal services and diamond experts on staff. 888-436-3489
- International Depository Services Group with locations in Delaware, USA (www.ids-delaware.com; 888-322-2431), and Ontario, Canada (www.idsofcanada.com; 855-362-2431), offers secure, efficient and insured precious metals and certified coin depositories that focus on custom business logistics solutions that include storage, fulfillment, inventory managements and many other value-added services.
Senior Account Manager
SOURCE: Dillon Gage Metals via Submit Press Release 123