IRVINE, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 10, 2013) - Q-PLUS Labs Inc., a leading full-service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory and distributor of measuring and inspection equipment, systems and accessories, announced today its participation at WESTEC 2013 in Los Angeles, CA. The event will take place October 15th-17th and the company will be exhibiting its products and services at Booth #3306.
Application engineers and sales staff will be on hand to answer questions about the technology, products and services that Q-PLUS Labs provides. Representatives from Steinbichler and Starrett will also be available at the booth to demonstrate the capabilities of their respective systems.
At WESTEC 2013, the company will showcase several of its key product offerings including:
- Steinbichler Comet 6 16M: An innovative sensor that uses modular design and a single 16 megapixel camera to provide high-precision digitalization for delicate objects or projects that require a high level of detail.
- Starret AVR200: A compact automatic metrology system that is ideal for repetitive measurements and automatic comparison to CAD files that includes 6.5:1 zoom optics or a bayonet lens mount that accepts a choice of telecentric lenses.
- Starrett HDV300: A unique new system combining the power of the Optical Comparator with digital video, high-resolution cameras, telecentric optics and LED illumination.
- Starrett RT800: A flexible solution for roundness and form measurements that offers both precision and speed with ±25 nm accuracy, 30 nm gauge resolution and an easy-to-use touch screen software platform.
- Starrett FMS500 Series: A single-column force measurement testing system optimized for high-volume production, quality control testing and great ease of use.
- Geomagic Design X: Formerly known as Rapidform XOR, this reverse engineering software generates history-based CAD models with feature trees from raw 3D scan data from any scanning device for use with any major CAD application.
"The manufacturing industry is one of our core markets. We measure everything from rivets to complex aircraft parts for first article inspection, quality control and reverse engineering," says Michael D. Knicker, president of Q-PLUS Labs, Inc. "We've participated in WESTEC for several years, and are always pleased to demonstrate our capabilities in this technology showcase."
For additional information about Q-PLUS Labs products and services, please visit http://www.qpluslabs.com.
About Q-PLUS Labs
Q-PLUS Labs is a premier full-service precision dimensional measurement and inspection laboratory providing a wide array of quality measurement services and solutions including: Dimensional Inspection & Analysis, 3D Scanning, Reverse Engineering & Redesign, Calibration, Consulting, and Training. Q-PLUS Product Sales division also provides recommendations and is a reseller for a wide range of metrology equipment for dimensional measurement and inspection. For more information, visit http://www.qpluslabs.com.