- The DISH OnePoint remote app easily manages TV systems in sports bars, restaurants, fitness centers and waiting rooms from one interface
- Features the ability to create custom TV groups, select favorite channels and browse guide on Wally set-top boxes
- Rolling out today at no cost on iPad and Android tablets
ENGLEWOOD, Colo., Sept. 6, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- DISH today launched DISH OnePoint, an interactive app that gives business owners the ability to control multiple televisions from one interface using iPad and Android tablets. Users can use the DISH OnePoint remote app to efficiently manage large entertainment systems at properties installed with DISH set-top boxes, like sports bars, restaurants, fitness centers and waiting rooms.
"For businesses with multiple TVs, DISH OnePoint eliminates the stress of mixing up remotes or scrolling endlessly through the programming guides," said Alistair Chatwin, vice president of DISH Business. "Now customers don't have to miss a second of their team's game or favorite show while waiting for employees to find the right channel – DISH OnePoint creates a better television experience for everyone."
DISH OnePoint offers users a variety of features:
- Single interface – Control all TVs connected to the property's network via a single app, eliminating the need for multiple remotes.
- Custom groups – Rename individual receivers and create custom groups to easily control a single TV, a group of TVs or the entire entertainment system.
- Favorites – Indicate favorite channels or categories in the interactive guide for efficient channel changes across individual or groups of TVs.
- Interactive guide & search – Search for content in the interactive guide without interrupting the current program. Filter content by pre-selected favorites or genre, including sports, movies and shows.
DISH OnePoint is available at no additional cost on iPad (iOS v10 and up) and Android tablets (v6.0 and up). The app is compatible with Wally, DISH's set-top box for businesses, as well as Hopper (all generations) and Joey (all models) receivers, when connected to the internet. Support for Hopper Duo coming soon.
For more information, visit dish.com/business or stop by the DISH booth (#1014) at CEDIA from Thursday, Sept. 6 through Saturday, Sept. 8.
Since 1980, DISH has served as the disruptive force in pay-TV, driving innovation and value on behalf of consumers. By listening to customers and taking bold steps to make TV better, DISH's award-winning entertainment technology and in-home installation services remain unmatched by competitors. DISH continues to push the industry forward with its over-the-top television service, Sling TV. DISH Network L.L.C. is a wholly owned subsidiary of DISH Network Corporation (DISH), a Fortune 250 company. Visit www.dish.com.
View original content with multimedia:http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/dish-launches-new-remote-app-allows-businesses-to-control-multiple-tvs-300708076.html