- By insider
EVP, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT of Dish Network Corp (30-Year Financial, Insider Trades) Thomas A Cullen (insider trades) sold 86,000 shares of DISH on 09/15/2020 at an average price of $32.8 a share. The total sale was $2.8 million.
- Warning! GuruFocus has detected 5 Warning Signs with DISH. Click here to check it out.
- DISH 15-Year Financial Data
- The intrinsic value of DISH
- Peter Lynch Chart of DISH
DISH Network Corp provides a direct broadcast satellite subscription television service in the United States. It offers pay-TV services under the DISH brand and the Sling brand. DISH Network Corp has a market cap of $17.68 billion; its shares were traded at around $33.65 with a P/E ratio of 14.85 and P/S ratio of 1.48. GuruFocus has detected 2 severe warning signs with DISH Network Corp. .
Directors and Officers Recent Trades:
- EVP, CORPORATE DEVELOPMENT Thomas A Cullen sold 86,000 shares of DISH stock on 09/15/2020 at the average price of $32.8. The price of the stock has increased by 2.59% since.
For the complete insider trading history of DISH, click here
.This article first appeared on GuruFocus.