LAS VEGAS, NV--(Marketwire - Jan 18, 2013) - The anticipation of a new year tends to motivate a wide range of resolutions from running to the store for the latest fitness gear to lighting up that last cigarette before January 1. This year, the VEGAS.com experts know it's all too easy to break ambitious pledges to change, especially when visiting Sin City. There's really only so much room for improvement, so leave those admirable yet elusive resolutions behind with these top spots:
- Eat healthier: One of the leading resolutions every year set by Americans, one step inside the Bacchanal Buffet at Caesars Palace and guests will gorge themselves on the decadent cuisine. Listing more than 500 items, the buffet features nine kitchens featuring more than 800 recipes.
- Save money: Those who are trying to pinch a few pennies to stash away for a rainy day can blow it all on the extravagant Wraparound Terrace Suite at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas. The 1,200-square-foot suite features modern décor and panoramic views of the Strip. After all, in Vegas you go big until you go home.
- Drink less: If you resolved to spend more time away from the local watering hole, be easily tempted with a VIP package complete with table service at the posh TAO nightclub inside the Venetian.
- Cut back on sweets: For all those with a sweet tooth, it will be difficult to keep that resolution when visiting Sugar Factory. A candy lover's paradise, be sure to indulge with one of the restaurant's signature Couture Pops.
- Settle down: Ring in the New Year with a promise to find "the one" to spend the rest of your life with? Take a break from your search with a night filled with fantasy at Sapphire, one of the largest gentleman's clubs in the city.
- Learn something new: Toss out that recipe-a-day cookbook and head to Joël Robuchon inside MGM Grand to let a master chef do the work. The three-Michelin star restaurant serves a six-course and 16-course menu in addition to four special tasting menus.
- Get out of debt: With the numerous luxury stores located in the shopping mecca at Crystals at CityCenter, forget about trying to keep your check book balanced. Better have the credit card ready at the one-stop for designer brands including a two-story Louis Vuitton store and a massive Tiffany & Co.
- Get fit: Sit back, relax, and enjoy the show. Skip that rigorous gym schedule you prepared with daily repetitions, and take in Zarkana by Cirque du Soleil. The production takes audiences on a mystifying journey with bizarre characters performing death-defying acts.
- Reduce stress: One rev of the engine at Richard Petty Rookie Driving Experience, and those stress reliving mediations you've been practicing will be long gone. Guests will learn how to drive like a pro and reach up to 137 miles per hour on this unique and informative adventure at the Las Vegas Motor Speedway.
- Quit smoking: At Casa Fuente inside the Forum Shops at Caesars Palace, you can kick that resolution to stop smoking to the curb. The first licensed store from the Arturo Fuente cigar brand in the U.S., Casa Fuente offers a fully-stocked humidor and a patio to enjoy a smoke and specialty drink.
While the VEGAS.com experts commend you for the effort, it won't take long in Sin City until your New Year's resolutions are mere thoughts of what used to be. For limited-time promo codes, visit the VEGAS.com Facebook page and share how you're breaking your resolution in Vegas.
For more information on the indulgent and sinfully delightful experiences in Las Vegas, visit www.vegas.com.
VEGAS.com is the largest city destination travel website in the world with extensive, constantly updated information and a full range of travel products including Las Vegas hotels, Las Vegas Air & Hotel Packages, Las Vegas shows, tours and golf. A state-of-the-art contact center provides customer support, expert information and sales 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year to complement the information on www.VEGAS.com. VEGAS.com, through its Casino Travel & Tours unit, operates retail and concierge desks at more than 50 locations including the Palms, Paris, Harrah's, Bally's, Excalibur, New York-New York, Luxor and more. The company also offers a variety of excursions including city tours, the Hoover Dam and the Grand Canyon. VEGAS.com is a member of the Greenspun Family of Companies, privately owned and operating in Southern Nevada for more than 60 years.