The industry is developing quite fast. Telegram, Snapchat, Instagram – the list of start-ups that have won the trust of the global user is endless. Digital agency BDCenter opens a new mobile applications direction and is ready to support young projects. The company will give $2,500 for the promotion of a startup which is developing mobile applications.
There are a lot of talented young teams that create worthwhile products. But very often they don’t have financing for promotion and good marketing, – emphasizes the BDCenter CBDO Pavel Mukhin. – We want such projects to be able to present their application to a global audience and are ready to help.
Any startup that has a complete team and a ready mobile application can participate. Applications can be sent here. The deadline is on the 1st of July 2018, the winner will be announced on the 10th of July 2018. BDCenter together with the project team will work on a promotion plan for the product and will also participate in its development and further implementation.
About BDCenter Digital Agency
BDCenter is a digital agency based in Minsk, Belarus that specializes on digital marketing, PR and consulting. The agency mainly works with start-ups, IT companies, and blockchain projects.
This article was originally posted on FX Empire
More From FXEMPIRE:
- USD/CAD Price Forecast – USD Struggles to Hold Fort at 1.32 Handle amid Trade War & NAFTA Talks
- Oil Price Fundamental Daily Forecast – Shortfalls from Libya, Canada Could Be Supportive
- Gold Continues to Lose Luster despite Trade War Fears
- Equities and USD Rebound in Risk Adverse Markets, Trade War Fears in Focus
- EUR/AUD Approaching an Important Resistance
- Don’t Miss the Chance to Get $2,500 for Mobile Start-up Promotion From Digital Agency BDCenter!